Team Manager - Child Sexual Exploitation Team - Sandwell - £39.07 per hour
We require an experienced Team Manager to join a Child Sexual Exploitation Team - CSE in Sandwell.
In this role as a Team Manager you will lead Social Worker teams within the department that specialises in the prevention of Child Sexual Exploitation and carry out the day-to-day management, of a multi-agency team. You will also ensure that those children have individual intervention plans and victim profiles which address risk, need and vulnerability. More broadly, you will be required to take a key role in planning and implementing service development and improvement to meet local and national priorities.
Benefits as a CSE Team Manager:
- Role that rarely appears on an agency basis
- Great career enhancer
- Fantastic cv builder
- Friendly and supportive team
- Supportive and friendly management
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
- Recent post qualified statutory experience in a similar role
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.