Team Manager - Child Protection Team - Worcestershire - £39.07 per hour
We require an experienced Children's Team Manager to work in a Child Protection Team in Worcestershire.
As a Team Manager you will be expected to lead and motivate the team and ensure all colleagues work effectively.
Benefits as a Child Protection Team Manager:
- Great transport links
- Supportive management
- CV enhancement
- Great office environment
As a Child Protection Team Manager your job duties will include:
- Manage, supervise and develop staff to enhance performance
- Develop and provide services which are culturally sensitive and empowering for all service users
- Develop new services, where necessary, with partner agencies
- Initiate, plan, manage and implement change
- Liaise and negotiate effectively across agency boundaries
- Ensure that timely appraisal, supervision, support and direction are provided to staff
- Use your own initiative, work under pressure and manage time
- Promote equality and anti-discriminatory practice, and recognise the importance of equality issues for both staff and service users
- Work flexibly and creatively and be willing to work some evenings (usually by prior arrangement)
- Be eligible to work within in the UK
- Currently qualified social worker with HCPC and have a social work degree
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.