Team Manager- Children with Disabilities - Permanent - Full Time - Reading - £51,397 up to £56,670 per annum
We are offering the opportunity for a Team Manager to join a dynamic Children's Service who are committed to improving outcomes for children. They are preparing to move into our dedicated Children's Company in the Autumn, Brighter Futures for Children, where the priority will be improving outcomes for all Readings children and young people, and you can play a key role in helping them achieve this.
The Team Managers are absolutely critical to driving excellent practice and making things happen. They report directly to a Service Manager and are responsible for delivering services to children through operational management and supervision of the social work team.
To be able to successfully deliver the objectives of this role you will need to be a qualified social worker who is HCPC registered with substantial post qualification experience. You will need to have direct management experience within a statutory children's social care service where you can demonstrate that you were able to effectively maximise the potential of others.
If you think you have the skills and experiences to work with us as a Team Manager and you are passionate about delivering a high quality service then we would be very interested to hear from you.
Benefits of working for Reading as CWD Team Manager include:
- New Structured Career Path & Training Programme
- Pioneering a refreshing approach to the Signs of Safety Framework and will support and train you through this development
- Performance related progression. National pay awards can be applied to increase your salary, Rewarding good work.
- Part Time, 9 day fortnights, Flexi-time and home working are all available.
- Generous holiday entitlement – a minimum of 24 days a year, rising to 32 with continued service.
- Helpful Relocation Package of up to £8,000
- On-site Nursery & access to Child Care vouchers
As a Children with Disabilities Team Manager, You MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A UK license holder
- Post-qualified experience
- Completed ASYE