Social Worker - Adult Assessment and Safeguarding - Lambeth - £28p/h
We are currently recruiting for a social worker to fill an open position in an adults assessment and safeguarding team in Lambeth, London. The essential basis to this social worker role is working with people to carry out assessments of their needs for care and support, plan how those needs will be met, support them in putting those plans into action, and reviewing those plans.
Benefits of this Social Work position:
- Long term contract
- Supportive team
- Competitive pay rate
Your duties as an Adults Assessment & Safeguarding Social Worker will be to:
- Manage a caseload with care and support needs as well as carers with support needs.
- Carry out assessments of the care and support needs of people, and the support needs of carers
- Work with people to plan how their care and support needs or, in the case of carers, their support needs might be met
- Identify eligible needs and needs that will be met by the local authority
- Carry out financial assessments relating to care and support services
- Give people who have care and support needs, or carers, information about any likely cost of services, welfare right entitlements, and any other relevant information / advice
- HCPC registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Previous post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.