Social Worker - Children's Complex Cases - Sefton - £27.89 per hour
An Experienced practitioner with considerable experience within Children's Service's is required to undertake complex cases including assessment and management of risks. The successful Candidate will be expected to oversee teaching and assessment of social work students carrying out practice learning placements as required. Required to give evidence in court in relation to care proceedings. This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your skills within a stable & supportive team within Sefton.
Benefits of the role:
- Excellent rate of pay
- Regular Supervision
- CV Enhancement
- Potential for Long Term Contracts
- HCPC registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Previous post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.