Probation Officer - CRC - Milton Keynes - £25-£30/hour dependent on experience
Thames Valley CRC are looking for an experienced Probation Officer to join their Milton Keynes office. The successful candidate should ideally have substantial experience and be able to start quickly.
Within this role as a Probation Officer you will be responsible for careful management of risk and determining whether this has risen to the point where serious harm is likely, liaising with the National Probation Service and a range of specialist agencies and contributing to the development of practice for the future.
Benefits of the role as a Probation Officer:
- Excellent pay rate in comparison to other CRC's.
- Stable team supported by excellent management
- Possibility of flexible working for successful candidate
- Long contract to cover maternity
As a Probation Officer you MUST:
- Have extensive experience
- Be familiar with OASys
- Be experience in probation services
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus scheme