Social Worker - Interventions Team - Newham - £35 per hour
I am recruiting for an Interventions social worker to act as a member of the team providing an effective and efficient assessment, protection and care planning service to children in need and their families. You will do this via assessment, children in need, children looked after, YOT and family placement teams.
Benefits as an Inteventions Social Worker:
- Free Training opportunities
- Free parking
- Excellent Management structure
- Good transport links
- Access to My Liquid Rewards
As an Interventions Social Worker you will:
- Experienced with Child Protection work.
- Experience of court work and able to produce coherent statements
- Sustained experience of working in very busy teams with high risk cases.
- Experience of complex LAC & CIN cases, to include knowledge of processes, devising & implementing care plans & avoiding drift.
- Excellent communication skills
- Computer literate, familiar with Carefirst or similar systems.
- HCPC registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Previous post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.