Social Worker - Adults Learning Disabilities - Surrey - £28 - 32p/h
A position is currently available within an adults learning disabilities team based in Surrey. The successful candidate must be an experienced social worker with recent adults with learning disabilities experience. You must have a minimum of 3 years post-qualifying experience.
It is a requirement for you to be able to work independently as you will be travelling anywhere within Surrey and out of the county in this role.
Benefits of this Social Work role:
- Long term contract
- Competitive pay rate
- Supportive team
As an Adults Learning Disabilities Social Worker, you must be able to demonstrate:
- Mental capacity and best interest assessments
- Knowledge of DoLS
- Adequate arrangement and co-ordination of care
- Desirable to have working knowledge of LiquidLogic (or LAS).
- Flexibility in travel
- Working autonomously
- Up to date knowledge of safeguarding adults under the Care Act and NHS Continuing Health Care
- An understanding of basic pricing tools, however support will be provided
Essential requirements to fill this role are:
- HCPC registration
- Full, clean UK driving license
- Access to an insured vehicle
- Eligibility to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus scheme