Social Worker - Adults Learning Disabilities - Surrey - £28 - 32p/h
There is a vacancy available in an adults learning disabilities team based in Surrey. The ideal candidate will have recent experience within an adults with learning disabilities team. You must have a minimum of 3 years post-qualifying experience overall.
It is a requirement to be able to work independently as you will be travelling anywhere within Surrey, and out of the county, in this role.
Benefits of this Social Work role:
- Long term contract
- Supportive team
- Competitive pay rate
As an Adults Learning Disabilities Social Worker, you must be able to demonstrate:
- Mental capacity and best interest assessments
- Knowledge of DoLS
- Working autonomously
- Up to date knowledge of safeguarding adults under the Care Act and NHS Continuing Health Care
- An understanding of basic pricing tools, however support will be provided
- Adequate arrangement and co-ordination of care
- Desirable to have working knowledge of LiquidLogic (or LAS).
- Flexibility in travel
- HCPC registration
- Access to an insured vehicle
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Full, clean UK driving license
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus scheme