Experienced Social Worker - Adults Learning Disabilities - Surrey - £28 - 32p/h
There is an open position within an adults learning disabilities team based in Surrey for an experienced social worker. The experienced social worker will have 3 years post-qualified experience along with recent experience of working with adults with learning disabilities.
It is essential that you have access to a vehicle and that you hold a UK driving license as you will be travelling anywhere within Surrey and out of the county in this role.
Benefits of this Social Work role:
- Long term contract
- Competitive pay rate
- Supportive team
As a Learning Disabilities Social Worker, you must be able to demonstrate:
- Mental capacity and best interest assessments
- Knowledge of DoLS
- Desirable to have working knowledge of LiquidLogic (or LAS).
- Flexibility in travel
- Working autonomously
- Adequate arrangement and co-ordination of care
- Up to date knowledge of safeguarding adults under the Care Act and NHS Continuing Health Care
- An understanding of basic pricing tools, however support will be provided
As a qualified Social Worker, you MUST be:
- HCPC registration
- Full, clean UK driving license
- Access to an insured vehicle
- Eligibility to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus scheme