Social Worker - Assessment Team - Buckinghamshire - Up to £35p/h
We are currently recruiting on behalf of our client for a skilled social worker to join their children's assessment team based in High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire.
You will need to have, at least, some recent experience in assessment in a children's services setting.
Benefits of this Social Worker role include:
- Excellent rate of pay
- Focused geographical area
- Regular supervision
- Supportive team
In an Assessment Team, you will need to have experience or knowledge of:
- Liaising with other professionals
- Relevant legislation
- Working with children on the Child Protection register, Looked after Children and Children in Need
- Risk assessments
- Duty rota
As a qualified Social Worker, you will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Have assessment experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.