Project Manager - MASH - Tameside - £300 per day
We are looking to recruit an interim multi agency safeguarding hub (MASH) project manager to work in a Tameside team. You will be working 36 hours each week to setup a MASH within children’s services. You will be expected to work closely with the police project manager as well as a range of partners across the borough.
The successful candidate will have demonstrable experience at a senior level within children’s services, and previously had experience of delivering a MASH service.
Benefits of a Project Manager:
- Project management experience
- Office hours
- Supportive working environment
- Competitive rate of pay
A MASH Project Manager must have experience of:
- Holding supervision
- Good knowledge of child protection legislation
- Giving solid advice when having case discussions and supervision
- Quality assuring cases and practice
- Prioritising and allocating workloads within the team
- Ensuring work is carried out in accordance with policy and procedures
As a qualified Social Worker, you will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus scheme.