Experienced Social Worker - Children's Locality Team - Devon - up to £35p/h
We are currently recruiting for a skilled social worker to join a Devon children locality team. The role is based in Weymouth originally but the office base will be moving to Dorchester shortly. The West District team is a front line child protection team covering a wide area of rural West Dorset and the urban centre at Weymouth. We are moving to a structure with a specialist assessment pod which will then pass cases through in a planned way to the case management pods.
Given the internal changes, we are looking for an experienced social worker to work with child in need and child protection cases within the case management part of the team, effectively supporting good case planning and completing interventions with children and young people.
We need a social worker with a good range of skills and experience across medium to long term work with children and families.
Benefits of this Social Worker role are:
- High rates
- Flexible working
- Supportive team
- Laptop and phone provided
- Training opportunities
- Long term contract
- Opportunity to advance into management
As a Children's Locality Team Social Worker you will be carrying out:
- Child and family assessments
- Holding Children in Need and Child Protection cases
- On occasion taking cases to Initial Care Proceeding
- Looked After Children cases
Essential requirements for this post include:
- HCPC registeration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- A social work qualification
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus scheme