Social Worker - CMHT - Devon - £31p/h
There is a new opportunity available in one of Devon's community mental health teams (CMHT).
This role will involve carrying out initial assessments, attending CPS meetings, writing social circumstance reports and carrying a complex caseload. Successful candidates must have post-qualified experience within a community setting and with mental health illnesses to be considered.
Benefits of this CMHT role include:
- Long term contract
- Training provided
- Competitive pay rate
- Supportive team
- Provided with a laptop and mobile
As a CMHT Social Worker, you will be expected to:
- Have knowledge of mental capacity and the mental health act.
- Have relevant experience and knowledge r.e. safeguarding, DOLS and promoting independence
- Manage a caseload of clients with complex mental health illnesses
- Monitor the implementation of care plans
- Undertake S42 safeguarding investigations
- Work closely together with relevant SAM
- Promote independence of service users
- Work in partnership with health professionals
- Provide written and verbal reports as required
Essential requirements of this role include:
- HCPC registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Knowledge of mental capacity assessments
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.