Experienced Social Worker - Multi Agency Safeguarding Hub - Devon - £38p/h
We are currently looking for a talented social worker to fill a position in a MASH team, based in Devon.
Candidates must have relevant and recent post-qualified experience within a children's services team. MASH experience itself would be ideal. You will need to be able to work autonomously in order to effectively manage your cases.
Benefits of the role:
- Autonomy in role
- Varied caseload
- Good level of client interaction
As a MASH Social Worker you will have experience of:
- Working on a duty desk
- Section 47s
- Working in a high paced team
- Initial assessments
- Liaising with clients and other professionals/agencies
- Chairing child protection core groups
- Supervised contact
- Risk assessments
You will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A UK driving license
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.