Independent Reviewing Officer - IRO - Wiltshire - Up to £41 per hour
We require an experienced Independent Reviewing Officer to work in Wiltshire's Children's Services Team.
In this role as a approved Social Worker you will make sure safeguarding and looked after systems are effectively implemented. You will also monitor cases and the local authorities implementation of all plans for looked after children.
Benefits of role as a Independent Reviewing Officer:
- Autonomous position
- Flexible working, working from home
- Competitive pay rates
- Access to my liquid Rewards
- Access to liquid Training events
Responsibilities as a Independent Reviewing Officer:
As a Independent Reviewing Officer you will:
- Consulting with children, chairing review meetings, attending and chairing any meeting in conjunction with the review of a child's case and occasionally chairing other meetings within the Safeguarding Unit
- Monitor the Local Authority's performance in relation to a child's case, checking that the agreed actions are being implemented and in so doing, ensuring that the Local Authority fulfils its duties as a Corporate Parent.
- Work effectively in partnership with personnel within the Local Authority, key partner agencies, children and young people, their parents and their carers to ensure the coordination and delivery of integrated services which comply with relevant legislation, best practice and promote user centred services
- Be a qualified Social Worker
- Hold HCPC (or equivalent) registration
- Have management experience and prior experience chairing LAC and Child Protection Reviews and Conferences
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus scheme