Probation Officer / Criminal Justice Social Worker - Tunbridge, Wells, Kent - £24 - £30 per hour
We are looking for an experienced Probation Officer to work in our Tunbridge Wells office. We will also consider qualified Social Workers if they have experience of working in the criminal justice sector.
This role currently requires you to work Monday to Friday and one evening each week. Applications for part time working are welcome. We are open to flexible working arrangements to meet the demands of the role and your personal life.
Benefits of the role as a Probation Officer / Criminal Justice Social Worker:
- Long term contract
- High rate of pay (between £24-£30 dependent on experience)
- Flexibility with working hours
- Stable established team
Main Responsibilities as a Probation Officer:
- You will work directly with service users – assessing and managing risk of offending and harm; sentence planning; and supervising and enforcing Community Orders, licences and prison licences.
- You will assess service users needs to achieve community reintegration, monitor their progress and help them to achieve the successful completion of their orders/licences.
- You will also keep records and prepare documentation and reports.
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus scheme