Social Worker - Assessment and Intervention - Wirral - £30 per hour
We are looking for experienced social workers, who can work within Wirral's Assessment & Intervention Service. The successful candidates will have the ability to manage a full case load that will contain some complex cases, they will also be expected to support team members on difficult cases. The role is based on a open floor plan within the Cheshire Lines building which has excellent facilities, we also offer agile working. We are offering a highly competitive rate.
Benefits as an Assessment and Intervention Social Worker:
- Agile working
- Excellent rate of pay
- CV enhancement
- HCPC registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Previous post
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.