Social Worker - Children with Disabilities - Devon - Up to £38p/h
An experienced social worker is required for a children with disabilities team based in Dartington, Devon.
A social worker is needed who has enough disability experience to support children under SEND. The SEND 0 -25 service has a focus on assessments, transitions and interventions. It aims to provide a timely, well-coordinated and effective service that is based on the assessed needs of the child.
The team is committed to working in partnership with children/young people, families, and colleagues from a variety of statutory and non-statutory settings in order realise the best possible outcomes for the children and families it works with.
The successful candidates should have experience of working with disabled children and their families and you should have an understanding of legislation that underpins this. You should have experience of child protection, court work, children in care with disabled children and their families.
For the right candidate, there is an opportunity to work from home or have a condensed working week of 4 days at 37 hours!
Some benefits of this role include:
- Stable team
- Lower caseloads
- Regular supervision
- Autonomy in role
- Training opportunities
- Flexible working hours
- Long term contract
- Opportunity to advance into management
As a Children With Disabilities Social Worker you will already have experience of:
- Section 47s
- Initial assessment
- Liaising with service users and other professionals/agencies
- Risk assessment
- Experience of working on a duty desk
- Knowledge of relevant legislation
As a CWD Social Worker, you will:
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- Be registered with the HCPC
- Have a full UK licence with access to personal vehicle
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus scheme