Social Worker - Child Protection/Children in Need - Part Time - Bristol - up to £32 p/h
Bristol City are looking for a Part Time Qualified Social Worker to work within their CIN / Child Protection Team within South Bristol. Manager is flexible on working hours - ideally prefer earlier part of week - 2-3 days per week.
As a Frontline Social Worker you will be conducting Core Assessments and work with children who are the subject of Child Protection Plans whilst also taking on Court Work and managing cases where children are the subject of Care Proceedings.
You will provide a high quality and effective social work service to children and their families. You will have the ability to work as part of a team, applying judgement, knowledge and experience to develop effective plans for children. You will also need to be creative, motivated and demonstrate capacity to manage competing priorities and work under pressure. Key responsibilities will be to work within statutory guidelines and assess need, plan and deliver focused interventions in a timely way.
Benefits as a Child Protection Social Worker:
- Part-Time hours
- High Rates
- Flexible Working
- Supportive Team
- Laptop and phone provided
- Stable Local Authority
- Regular supervision
- Autonomy in role
- Training opportunities
- Long term contract
- Opportunity to advance into management
As a Child Protection//Children In Need Social Worker you will be experienced in:
- Section 47s
- Initial Assessments
- Liaising with Clients and Professionals/Agencies
- Risk Assessments
- Experience of working on a duty Desk
- Knowledge of relevant legislation
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus scheme.