Service Manager - Children's Services - West Sussex - £450 per day
I am recruiting for a Service Manager for West Sussex Children's Services.The Service Manager will deliver the effective operation of a service through the management of a team or of an activity across teams, also operating as the principal professional in regard to that activity or team service.
This role will include the performance management of the team or the service activity and the co-ordination, planning and delivery of agreed activities and objectives. To contribute to the development and shape of future team or group service provision. To build and maintain relationships and influence activities including working across and outside of the organisation.
Benefits as a Service Manager:
- Competitive pay rate
- Exceptional rates of pay
- Excellent support
- Working in a rural area on the coastline
- Access to the "My Liquid Rewards" exclusive discount scheme
The Successful Service Manager will:
- Have expert relevant experience in a specialist area
- Have operational experience in social work
- Be experienced in senior/managerial roles
- HCPC registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.