Social Worker - Hospital - West Sussex - £28 per hour
I am recruiting for a Hospital-experienced social worker to join my client in West Sussex. The applicant must have skills of a multidisciplinary team working, and have the ability to work independently and work as an autonomous professional and based on needs and risks of the individual take appropriate action, in conjunction with other agencies, to protect and safeguard adults at risk.
Candidates are required to manage an agreed case load and complete fast turnover of casework .
Benefits as a Hospital Social Worker:
- Long term contract
- Competitive pay rate
- Supportive team
The Ideal Hospital Social Worker:
- Will manage an agreed caseload
- Will have experience and good knowledge of principles and processes of working with safeguarding adults at risk
- Must be IT literate
- Must be able to use paper and computerised case recording systems
- Will produce reports and capture and analyse information
- Must be able to assess risks, needs and information, and recognise problems.
- Must understand philosophies, professional social work issues and the legal framework underpinning care services
- Must be able to fulfil transport requirements.
- Must possess good communication skills with ability to negotiate with services users.
- Will have a proven track record of working in fast environments
- HCPC registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Social Work qualification
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.