Registered Manager - Children's Home - 4 roles - Luton, Lewisham, Merton & Middlesex - £Rate negotiable based on experience
Our client is looking for an experienced Registered Manager to join a busy Children's Home on an initial temporary basis, with permanent roles available for high performing candidates. Initial period will be for 3 months.
Benefits of the role as a Registered Manager:
- Excellent pay rate in comparison to public sector
- Long term contract
- Excellent management team, forward thinking with emphasis based on employee retention
- Rapid growth business creating opportunities for progression
Duties of this Registered Manager role will include:
- Help create a balance between the foundations of the family home and the provision of extensive care and education
- Coaching of staff
- Commit to provide a service that is highly valued by service users to achieve positive outcomes
- Reporting to Managing Director on performance
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Previous experience as a Registered Manager. This role would suit someone who has previously worked as a Deputy Manager and is looking for their first step into a full Management role
- Leadership/Management Training (or working towards) Level 5.
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
- For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.