Social Worker - Duty, Assessment and Early Help Team - Permanent - Monmouthshire - £33,136 - £37,107 per annum - 37 hours per week
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Social Worker to join a stable children's team in South Wales. Monmouthshire Children's Services are developing their services so that they are well placed to meet future challenges. They are continuing to build services that place the voice of children at the heart of what they do.
They want you to join them as they create and deliver an excellent service for children and families in Monmouthshire.
The Duty, Assessment and Early Help Team works with families of children in need and those on the child protection register
Monmouthshire is looking for Assessment Social Workers who are committed to:
- Safeguarding children and young people
- Engaging children and families in quality direct work
- Making a real difference to the lives of children and families
- Working creatively and interactively with other agencies to provide effective and responsive services
- Shaping and developing systems to ensure we focus on what matters to families
Benefits of working for Monmouthshire include:
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Flexible working options
- Manageable workloads and quality supervision
- Opportunities to practice creatively
- Support to develop as a practitioner
- Opportunity to be part of a cohesive and vibrant team
It's an exciting time to join Monmouthshire Local Authority, an ambitious organisation offering a variety of initiatives which will help you learn & develop in your career. We would welcome an application from social workers with a variety of statutory experience.
As a Social Worker, You MUST be:
- Registered as a Social Worker with the Care Council for Wales
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A UK licence holder
- Completed ASYE