Team Manager - Locality Team - Gloucestershire - £41p/h
This Locality Team Manager position is based in Cirencester, East Gloucestershire. The successful candidate will have experience of management in child protection with a strong management oversight.
You will manage a pod of workers and provide good supervision for the team and for the assistant team manager. Therefore experience in a managerial role is essential.
You will be confident in acting as line manager; supervising and quality assuring the work of the social workers in the team.
Benefits will include:
- Excellent pay rates
- Laptop and phone provided
- Stable local authority
- Autonomy in role
- Long term contract
To be a Locality Team Manager, you will need experience of:
- Liaising with other professionals
- Knowledge of relevant legislation
- Working with children on the Child Protection register, Looked after Children and Children in Need.
- Good knowledge of court work
- Conducting Section 7s and Section 47s
- Child Protection meetings
- Case conferences
- Attending LAC reviews
- Writing in depth assessments
- Working with Public Law Outline (PLO)
- Single assessments
- Writing care plans
As a Social Worker, you will be/have:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.