Social Worker - Adults Urgent Care Team - Worcestershire - £23.26 per hour
Our client in Worcestershire is looking for an experienced adults Social Worker to join a Urgent Care Team.
Successful Social Workers must have adults social work experience in a statutory organisation.
Benefits as a Adults Urgent Care Social Worker:
- Supportive Team
- Training available
- Flexible working from home
Responsibilities as a Adults Urgent Care Social Worker:
- Manage a caseload of people with care and support needs and carers with support needs within the hospital
- Carry out assessments for clients in hospital to determine eligibility and care and support needs of people, and the support needs of carers of people with care and support needs, and for these to be done in line with the expectations of the care act 2014 and the regulations and statutory guidelines that go with it
- Apply the mental capacity act and undertake capacity assessments
- Work with people to plan how their care and support needs or, in the case of careers, their support needs might be met. This will involved identifying eligible needs and needs that will be met by the local authority
- Giving people who have care and support needs or who are careers information about any likely cost of services, welfare rights entitlements, and any other relevant information and advice
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.