Social Worker - Adults Community Team - Worcestershire - £23.26 per hour
We require an Adults Social Worker to work in a Community Team in Worcestershire.
In this role as a Adults Community Social Worker you will assess service users in Hospitals, Care Homes and their own Homes and have previous experience working with Older People and Physical Disabilities. You will also be responsible for dealing with complex and varied cases and will complete safeguarding enquires.
Benefits as a Adults Community Social Worker:
- Supportive Team
- Training available
- Flexible working from home
As a Adults Community Social Worker your duties will include:
- To ensure that records are kept in accordance with the policies and procedures of the directorate and other agencies.
- To maintain and develop communication and cooperation with colleagues, individuals and groups in the community and other statutory or voluntary agencies.
- To manage a workload with the support of senior colleagues in accordance with the directorate and other agency policies and procedures.
- To identify the needs of clients and mobilise available resources as appropriate.
- To provide professional assistance and guidance to colleagues within the directorate and other agencies as appropriate.
- HCPC registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Previous community experience
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.