Senior Practitioner - Assessment & Intake - Southwark - £29.88 per hour
Southwark's Assessment and Intake Team is looking for an experienced Social Work Senior Practitioner, who has sound experience in managing social work staff. Successful candidates are to have in-depth experience in safeguarding, Best Interest and Mental Capacity Assessments, and court cases.
Successful candidate to be familiar with fast paced duty team and extensive work experience in Older Person and Physical Disability Teams.
Within the role the candidate has some oversight and delegates incoming referrals in the Contact Team, provides advice to customer service officers for signposting and fact finding. The rota requests also for the post holder to oversee the incoming safeguarding referrals and to work alongside a Social Worker who focuses on fact finding and screening of some of the safeguarding cases.
The post reports to 2 Team managers in the Assessment and Intake Team.
Benefits as an Assessment and Intake Social Worker:
- Long term contract
- 12 week pay increase
- Supportive team
As a Senior Practitioner you will be experienced in:
- Performance management
- A cooperative and motivated approach to service development
- HCPC registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Excellent communication skills
- IT skills
- Report writing skills
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes