Social Worker - Children's Intake and Assessment Team - South Gloucestershire - £280 per day
We require a Social Worker with previous statutory experience to work in a Children's Intake and Assessment Team in South Gloucestershire.
The Assessment and Action Team, undertakes up to 45 day assessments of section 17, section 47 cases. The turnover of cases is high and caseloads are averaging around 20 - 25 cases. The Assessment and Action Team will take cases to Initial Child Protection Conference and to Court if necessary. The work is very varied with undertaking single assessments, initial child in care processes and also initial Court work.
The Assessment and Action Team work very closely with The MASH and will attend any strategy discussions held. There is a duty system within The Assessment and Action Team which means that a social worker will be on a duty rota and expected to deal with duty matters from The MASH and within The Assessment and Action team.
Benefits as a Children's Intake Social Worker:
- High paying rates
- Stable Team
- Regular supervision
- Autonomy in role
- Training opportunities
- Flexible working with 9 day fortnights or working from home.
- Long term contract
- Opportunity to advance into management
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.