Social Worker - Long Term Child Protection Team - South Gloucestershire - £280 per day
We require a Child Protection Social Worker to work in a Long Term Children's Team in South Gloucestershire.
In this role as a experienced Social Worker you will be conducting Core Assessments and work with children who are the subject of Child Protection Plans whilst also taking on Court Work and managing cases where children are the subject of Care Proceedings.
Due to the nature of this role candidates must be creative, motivated and have substantial statutory social work experience.
Benefits of the role as a Long Term Social Worker:
- Guaranteed overtime - 40 hour week can be claimed
- 12 month contracts available
- Money towards accommodation costs for those over 40 miles away
- Flexible working including 9 day fortnights and Condensed weeks
- Access to funded CPD training such as Signs of Saftey
- Supportive senior managers and regular supervision
As a Long Term Social Worker you must be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.