Conference and Review Manager - Looked After Children (LAC) - Stoke On Trent - £29.26 per hour
Our client in Stoke On Trent are looking for a Conference and Review Manager / Team Manager to join a Looked After Children's Team.
In this role you will be consulting with children, chairing review meetings, attending and chairing any meeting in conjunction with the review of a child's case and occasionally chairing other meetings within the Safeguarding Unit.
Benefits as a Conference and Review Manager:
- Great transport links
- Role that is rare to appear on an agency basis
- Great cv builder
- Fantastic career enhancement
- Local Authority with high retention rate of staff
Responsibilities as a Independent Reviewing Officer:
- Monitor the Local Authority's performance in relation to a child's case, checking that the agreed actions are being implemented and in so doing, ensuring that the Local Authority fulfils its duties as a Corporate Parent.
- Work effectively in partnership with personnel within the Local Authority, key partner agencies, children and young people, their parents and their carers to ensure the coordination and delivery of integrated services which comply with relevant legislation, best practice and promote user centred services
As a Independent Reviewing Officer you will:
- Be a qualified Social Worker
- Hold HCPC (or equivalent) registration
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus scheme