Social Worker - Family and Community Services Team - West London - min £32,628p/a
We are looking for dedicated and skilled social worker to join a team within family and community services based in West London.
Our client work with children and families in need and undertake assessments and child protection inquiries. Their referral & assessment team sits within this service, alongside multi agency safeguarding hub (MASH) and the triage team, working as a single team with police, health and education partners.
If you are passionate about providing good quality services to vulnerable children and families you'll need to be flexible, highly motivated and an effective communicator to join this team.
Good IT skills and organisational skills are also key attributes which you will need in order to work in a paper free environment and make good use of the available technology.
Benefits of this Social Work position:
- Generous holiday allowance
- HCPC registration renewal fee paid
- Retention payments
- Free car parking
- Car pool or mileage allowance
- Mobile working with a smart-phone and laptop
- Season ticket loan
- Childcare vouchers
- Salaries in the top quartile
- Up to £2k retention allowance
- Practice Educators allowance of £1.8k
As a Family and Community Social Worker, you will:
- Manage a wider, increasingly complex social work caseload including safeguarding
- Demonstrate expertise in one or more areas of social work practice
- Use a range of frameworks for assessment and intervention
- Provide support for trainees and other employees, including acting as a 'buddy' for inductees
- Demonstrate comprehensive understanding and use of knowledge related to area of practice, including critical awareness of current issues and new evidence-based practice research
- Be responsible for proactive measures in response to emergency safety and liberty issues
- Demonstrate cost-consciousness in the application of available resources
- Demonstrate awareness and compliance with required Standards including the Social Work Professional Capabilities Framework
- Use a wide range of evidence sources to inform decision-making
- Clearly report and record judgements, decisions and analysis using the appropriate system (Protocol / AIS)
You will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
For more information please email email@example.com