Social Worker Multi Agency Safeguarding Hub (MASH) Reading Borough - Up to £38 p/h
We require an experienced Social Worker to join a Multi Agency Safeguarding Hub (MASH) Team in Reading.
Successful candidates need to have experience in making decisions and understanding threshold. You will also need an understanding of the need to write clear analysis using information given. A good understanding of Child protection and sound decision making is essential also.
In this role you will interpret information and search data bases for information regarding children and for safeguarding purposes. Providing advice to professionals and service users.
To apply, candidates should be comfortable managing workload effectively and meeting timescales. Recent experience within a MASH team or assessment teams is essential, but other frontline experience is desirable.
Benefits as a Multi Agency Safeguarding Social Worker:
- Excellent pay rates
- 9-5 hours
- Office based
- None case holding role
- Laptop and phone provided
- Regular supervision
- Autonomy in role
- Training opportunities
- Long term contract
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus scheme.