Social Worker - Physical Disabilities - Kensington and Chelsea - £28 per hour
Kensington and Chelsea require a physical disabilities experienced social worker to join their team. You will be required to complete reviews, assessments and provide supportive packages of care.
Candidates should have post-qualified experience in Adults' social care, ideally in Physical Disabilities.
Benefits as a Physical Disabilities Social Worker:
- Supportive team
- Competitive pay rate
- Opportunities for long term advancement and strong growth potential
- carrying out statutory care act assessments
- setting up care plans
- supporting vulnerable adults and leading safeguarding investigations
As a Physical Disabilities Social Worker you will be:
- Working in partnership with the independent living fund with a view to providing suitable care packages for clients
- Working with colleagues from a health background and attending multi-disciplinary meetings
- Supporting carers
- Holding a large caseload including complex work
- Participating in Adult protection
- HCPC registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.