Social Worker - Adults Review Project - Reading - £30 - £35 per hour
A Social Worker is required for Review and Rightsizing Team. The purpose of this role is to review defined cohorts of service users to look at whether the support packages are a direct correlation to the level of needs. This may include looking at alternative options and creative and flexible solutions to meet an individual's needs.
As a experienced Social Worker you will be expected to share their time between supporting operationally up to 5 Social Workers on a day to day basis including - authorising assessments; presenting to Eligibility Review Group and managing peer supervision and holding a caseload.
Benefits as a Adults Review Social Worker:
- long term contract
- flexible working
- laptop provided
Experience required as a Adults Review Social Worker:
- Experience of day to day operationally supporting social workers with their caseload, including authorising assessments, presentation of case work to senior managers and peer supervision.
- Experience of working fairly autonomously and have good time management and prioritisation skills.
- Preferably experience of working with all adult client groups i.e. mental health, learning disability & older people but LD and OP essential.
Requirements as a Adults Review Social Workers:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus scheme.