Social Worker - Permanent - Children with Disabilities Team - Reading Borough - £38,756 - £43,229 per annum - Full time & part time hours available
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Social Worker to join the CWD Team for a dynamic Children's Service who are committed to improving outcomes for children.
They will consider candidates with a variety of experience so this is a great opportunity to change direction and springboard your career.
Benefits of working for Reading include:
- New Structured Career Path & Training Programme
- Pioneering a refreshing approach to the Signs of Safety Framework and will support and train you through this development
- Performance related progression. National pay awards can be applied to increase your salary, Rewarding good work.
- Part Time, 9 day fortnights, Flexi-time and home working are all available.
- Generous holiday entitlement – a minimum of 24 days a year, rising to 32 with continued services
- Helpful Relocation Package of up to £8,000
- On-site Nursery & access to Child Care vouchers
Experience required as a Children with Disabilities Social Worker:
- Liaising with other professionals
- Relevant legislation
- Holding complex cases
- Working with children on Child Protection Plans, Looked after Children and Children in Need
- Child protection Care proceedings
- Attending Court
- Court Reports
- Working with new Public Law Outline (PLO)
- Section 47s
- Core Assessments
- Child protection meetings
- Case conferences
- Attending LAC Reviews
As a Children with Disabilities Social Worker, You MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A UK licence holder
- Completed ASYE
For more information please contact email@example.com