Social Worker - Transitions Team - Northamptonshire - £32ph
We require an experienced Social Worker to work in a Transitions Team in Northamptonshire.
To be successful in this role Social Workers will require previous experience in a Transitions Team or worked with Young Adults. In this role your main priority will be to support young people who are returning to their families.
Benefits as a Transitions Social Worker:
- Flexible working available
- Supportive management
- Long term contracts available
- Competitive pay rate
- Broaden experience into Adults Social Care
Responsibilities as a Transitions Social Worker:
- Attending regular meetings and reviews on behalf of the agency within the decision process
- Court attendance
- Care planning meetings
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.