Social Worker - Youth Resilence Team - Kingston - £32 per hour
Our client in Kingston Upon Thames are looking for a Social Worker to work in their Youth Resilience Team.
Ideal candidates will be very experienced in Youth Offending & CIN work with young people and can start ASAP.
Key responsibilities as a Youth Resilence Social Worker:
- To undertake effective assessment and care planning process within youth justice and child in need frameworks.
- To safeguard all children and young people, making sure robust risk management takes please to manage assessed vulnerabilities and risk to protect children and young people and where appropriate members of general public in relation to youth justice service delivery, ensuring young offenders serve their sentence.
- To make every effort to ensure support packages are personalised to the needs of young people and their families in line with the Youth Resilience intervention framework to achieve best outcomes and where appropriate compliance with the youth justice sentence, preventing re-offending.
- To prepare high quality PSRs and work in close collaboration with Court Practice lead to ensure that young people involved in offending are supported to engage effectively with Court process.
- To undertake effective assessments of youth homelessness in line with the Southwark Judgement protocol where relevant.
- To work restoratively with all adolescents, including young offenders and victims of crime in line with the service restorative approach principles and standards
- To make every effort to prevent family breakdown and work in line with service strategy to prevent young people to become children looked after, contributing towards the reduction of children looked after population.
- To work effectively in partnership with children social care, Police, Probation, health, education, SPA, housing, third sector and post 16 education providers to ensure that support to young people and their families is delivered in a coordinated way with robust risk management arrangements in place, working to the principles of team around the child, family and community.
- To deliver effective practice in line with national standards for youth justice.
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.