Senior Social Worker - Assessment Team - Buckinghamshire - up to £35ph
We require a First Response Social Worker to work in a Assessment Team in Buckinghamshire.
In this role as a Referral and Assessment Social Worker your main duties will be to conduct initial assessments /section 47 investigations, as well as attending Children in Need Meetings.
Benefits as a Assessment Senior Social Worker:
- Excellent rate of pay
- Focused Geographical area
- Regular Supervision
- Supportive Team
- Permanent management
- Potential to work from home
To work in the Assessment Team as a Social Worker you will need to have experience of:
- Liaising with other professionals
- Knowledge of relevant legislation
- Working with children on the Child Protection Register, Looked after Children and Children in Need.
- Risk Assessment
- Duty experience
You will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Have R&A experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.