Senior Social Worker - MASH - Norfolk - £275 per day
We are looking for an experienced Senior Social Worker to join a Multi Agency Safeguarding Hub in Norfolk.
In this role successful Social Workers will have knowledge of the relevant legislation and MASH experience is essential. You will be responsible for undertaking MASH checks, working with partner agencies to gather information in a timely manner that are of high quality.
Benefits as a MASH Senior Social Worker:
- Competitive pay rate
- Office based role
- Non case-holding
- Autonomy in role
- Supportive management
- Opportunity for progression
- Long term contracts
- Structured hours
As a Senior MASH Social Worker you will:
- Provide clear analysis and make recommendations on MASH
information to ensure informed decisions are made about children and their families.
- Complete any relevant reports to required quality standard and within timescale
- Ensure all work undertaken is in line with, and as required by, the relevant legislation, guidance or procedures
- Ensure accurate and up-to-date record keeping (including electronic databases/client records)
- Promote good quality practise within the team providing consultation & supervision to less experienced staff, when required
- HCPC registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Previous post-qualified experienced
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.