Team Manager - Leaving Care - Norfolk - £38 per hour
We require a Children's Team Manager to work in a Leaving Care Team in Norfolk.
In this role you will manage the team of Social Workers providing a service to care leavers under the auspices of the Children (Leaving Care) Act 2000.
Benefits of the role as a Leaving Care Team Manager:
- Competitive rate of pay
- Supportive management structure
- Progression prospects
- CV enhancement
- Opportunity for flexible working
- Remodeled service
As Leaving Care Team Manager you will have experience of:
- Quality assurance of cases
- Mentoring and Supervision
- Deputising for the Team Manager
- Excellent knowledge of Child Protection legislation
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.