Team Manager (2 vacancies) - Duty Team & Locality Team - Tameside - £39.07 per hour
We require one Practice Manager to work in a Duty Team in Tameside and one Practice Manager to work in one of our Locality Teams in Tameside.
Candidates will have substantial previous experience of working with children and their families in a statutory social care environment.
Candidates will need to have good knowledge of legislation and professional practice and will have the opportunity to work with children and families alongside management responsibilities such as chairing meetings and supervising a team of social workers.
As a Practice Manager, you will be supported by a dedicated and experienced management team and provided with regular supervision.
You will have the motivation and ability to undertake the challenges of working in a busy team.
Benefits as a Team Manager:
- role that rarely is available on agency basis
- great transport links
- access to full training schedule as permanent members of staff
- friendly and supportive team
- supportive management
- HCPC registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Previous post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.