Team Manager - Child Sexual Exploitation (CSE) - Sandwell - £39.07 per hour
We have an exciting new vacancy available in Sandwell for a experienced Assistant Team Manager / Team Manager to work in a Child Sexual Exploitation Team.
In this role as a Team Manager you will ensure that those children have individual intervention plans and victim profiles which address risk, need and vulnerability. You will also lead Social Workers within this department that specialises in the prevention of Child Sexual Exploitation and carry out the day-to-day management, of a multi-agency team.
To be successful in this role candidates must have experience of previously working in Child Sexual Exploitation.
Benefits as a Child Sexual Exploitation Team Manager:
Requirements as a Child Sexual Exploration Team Manager:
- Stable Team
- Training opportunities
- CV Enhancement
- Career development
- Friendly and positive culture
- Good transport links
- Potential for long term placements
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.