Social Worker - Adults CMHT - Derby - £30 per hour
We currently require an experienced Adults Social Worker to work in a Community Mental Health Team in Derby City.
This role will involve carrying out initial assessments, attending CPS meetings, writing social circumstance reports and carrying a complex caseload. Successful Social Workers must have post-qualified experience within a community setting and with mental health.
Benefits as a Adults CMHT Social Worker:
- Working autonomously
- Manage your hours effectively
- Competitive pay rate for the area
- Good CV building
As a Adults CMHT Social Worker, you will be expected to:
- Have knowledge of mental capacity and the mental health act.
- Have relevant experience and knowledge r.e. safeguarding, DOLS and promoting independence
- Manage a caseload of clients with complex mental health illnesses
- Monitor the implementation of care plans
- Undertake S42 safeguarding investigations
- Promote independence of service users
- Provide written and verbal reports as required
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.