Team Manager - Safeguarding Team - Gloucester - £41p/h
A team manager is required for a children's safeguarding team based in Gloucester.
The successful candidate will lead a team of 6 social workers and provide strong oversight and case management to ensure the team has a child centred approach and is achieving the best outcomes.
You should be experienced within child protection and be confident in acting as a team manager; supervising and quality assuring the work of the social workers in the team.
Benefits of this Team Manager role:
- Excellent pay rates
- Laptop and phone provided
- Stable local authority
- Regular supervision
- Autonomy in role
- Training opportunities
- Long term contract
As a Children's services Team Manager, you will be/have:
- Quality assurance of cases
- Giving reflective supervision
- Mentoring and supervision
- Helping to manage children in need and child protection cases
- Excellent knowledge of child protection legislation
As a Team Manager, you must be:
- Eligible to work in the UK
- HCPC registered
- Experienced in management and child protection
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.