Experienced Social worker - Leaving Care - Trafford - £25.02p/h
An experienced social worker is required for a leaving care team in Trafford. Trafford Council recognise the pressures of working in social work teams and offers excellent support and training to all social workers. This has been recognised by Ofsted with an 'Outstanding' rating for the service we have in place for care leavers.
If you are looking for a post which will provide challenges, variety, and opportunity and you have significant post qualification experience in children's social care; these posts will be ideally suited to you.
Your benefits will include:
- CV enhancement
- Great location
- The chance to be part of an 'outstanding' team/service
Your duties as a Leaving Care Social Worker will include:
- Completing pathway plans
- Promoting independent living skills for people aged between 16 – 21 years leaving care, which involves achieving appropriate accommodation, training, education and employment
- Managing a high caseload
- Statutory reviews
- Employment assessments
- Duty work
- Managing the leaving care grant
- HCPC registration
- A social work qualification
- Eligibility to work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.