Social Worker - Looked after Children 16+ Team - Bournemouth - Up to £35 p/h
Our client in Bournemouth is looking for a Children's Social Worker to work in a Looked After Children's Team.
As a successful Social Worker you will provide support to, Adopters/Carers within the parameters of local and national guidelines and standard. You will also provide a range of resources within the Directorate and undertaking duties specific to the specialist team the candidate is allocated to, such as Adoption, Fostering Assessment or Fostering Supervision.
Candidates must have previous Looked after Children/Leaving Care experience.
Benefits as a Looked After Children Social Worker:
- Excellent pay rates
- Flexible working
- Excellent Management opportunity
- Laptop and phone provided
- Stable Local Authority
- Regular supervision
- Autonomy in role
- Training opportunities
- Long term contract
As a Looked after Children Social Worker your duties will include:
- Looked After Children Reviews
- Attending Court and Court Reports
- Statutory Visits and Tasks
- Planned Meetings
- Working with Plans of Adoption and Attending Adoption Panels
- Case Management
As a Looked after Children Social Worker, you will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.