Social Worker - Adults Hospital Team - Lincolnshire - £26 per hour
We have a vacancy available in Lincolnshire for an experienced Social Worker to work in a Adults Hospital Team.
In this role your duties as a Social Worker will be to to provide support to hospital patients and their carers as well as assessing how much care and support they will need.
In order to be successful candidates must have experience of working in a hospital discharge role and / or candidates with community experience will be considered.
Benefits as a Adults Hospital Social Worker:
- Working autonomously
- Fast-paced work
- Competitive pay rate for the area
As an Adults Hospital Social Worker you will be expected to:
- Manage a caseload of people with care and support needs and carers with support needs in a hospital setting
- Carry out assessments in hospital
- Determine the eligibility and care needs of people
- Support the needs of their carers
- Meet the expectations of the Care Act 2014 and its complimentary regulations and statutory guidance
- Undertake safeguarding inquiries in accordance with Care Act 2014 duties
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.