Head of Care Management - Hospital - East Sussex - £69.44 to £77.78 per hour
A Head of Service position has become available in East Sussex for the Hospital Care Management. Within this role, regular physical presence is expected in Lewes, Eastbourne, and Hastings for a minimum of four days a week. One day per week working from home may be negotiable however this excludes Fridays.
Regular attendance at meetings in Brighton, Hove, Maidstone, Haywards Heath, Crowborough, Uckfield, Bexhill and Rye is also expected of the Head of Service.
There will be participation in some system escalation calls out of normal working hours (evenings, weekends and bank holidays as well as over Christmas and New Year).
Benefits as a Head of Service:
- Long term contract
- Competitive pay rate
- Supportive team
- HCPC rgistration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Full UK license and access to own transport
- Extensive experience in managerial roles
- Significant experience and knowledge in adult social care
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes