Social Worker Children Safeguarding Team - Swindon Borough - Up to £35 an hour
Based in North Team
We are looking for a Social Worker with previous statutory experience to work in a Children's Safeguarding Team in Swindon.
In order to be successful in this role candidates must have experience with children who are subject to Child Protection Plans, Child in Need Plans and children who are looked after by the Local Authority. As a successful Social Worker you will have experience of working with children subject to Care Proceedings through to a Care and Placement Order being granted. It is essential you have a good understanding of the PLO.
You will be joining a motivated and supportive team with excellent support and supervision.
Benefits as a Children's Safeguarding Social Worker:
- Excellent pay rates
- Stable Local Authority
- Supportive Team
- Laptop and phone provided
- Regular supervision
- Autonomy in role
- Training opportunities
- Long term contract
- Opportunity to advance into management
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.